Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 3rd, 2015

I have been taking my kids to Dr. Bains since they were born. They are now 10 and 9. My sister took her kids to her for 18 years. There isnt another pediatrician out there with the knowledge, expertise, and bedside manner like Dr. Bains. She has taken the time to know me, and my children. There isnt anyone else that I would trust besides her. The only negative thing I could say would be that there is at times a long wait. But if you make the appointment for first thing in the morning, or first appointment after lunch, its not too bad. Dr. Bains is worth the wait!

by summer graham on May 15th, 2013

My children have been going to Dr Bains for 21 years. I have always felt she puts each childs needs as her top priority. She always returns my calls whether on duty or after hours. She has been a lifesaver more than once with my boys asthma attacks when they were young. As the kids get older she is great with explaining to them what is wrong and the best course of action. As for her office staff, they have always been appropriate , interested and do their best to get us in as quickly as possible. There are times emergency arise and Dr Bains may be tied up. But that is expected. A very sick child should take precedence over a child with a cold. I would never consider moving my children to any other doctor.

she sucks and her front staff sucks more. show details she sucks and her front staff sucks more.
by farheen on Mar 28th, 2013

can't believe it looks like they were accepting new patients and when I called to make an appointment for my son this lady name sandy was so rude rushing me off the phone she has no manners I asked her if I could talk to the doctor she said no so she needed medical records my old doctor so I hung up and called my last doctor she had my sons records ready for my son to be seen. sandy is the worst human being on this earth. gets better she told me that she will not accept me and my son to see doctor I asked her why she proceeds to say that I called her way too many times I said I called to make an appointment you put me on hold and then I called my other doctor that I called you back then she says yes that was harassment couldn't believe her words then she said we don't want you here and if you come here with your son I will have security kick you both out. I was horrified and she said she will block my number. So the doctor calls after 5 p.m. left me a message saying that she heard what happened and actually not accept me as a patient my home? I called to get my son seen. apparently this doctor is very snotty and no 1 should go see her I've already contacted the bureau police and Fallon the will remove her from their networkI hope she loses her license and I really hope of staff gets fired and never ever find a job again they're just not made to work Ortiz with other humans

Feb 24th, 2012

dr bains is a very nice lady bu for her to have to call not 1...2 but 3 doctors to help her get some diagnosis is not good.. the staff are very rude especially the lady at the front.. ANDREA the N.P is the best one there..i would never recomend ANYBODY to that office. they are so behind on bills aswell as haveing patients records up to date!

Nov 11th, 2011

receptionists should put callers on hold when there are people already talking to them. Instead of being rude, and pick up the phone while you're talking and make you wait. All they got to do is pick up and ask them to hold and continue with the service. Because I see this done to me and others majority of the time. And please smile.

Nov 9th, 2011

Dr. Bains is an Excellent Pediatrician...well worth the wait to see her. She is caring and professional. Her staff could use some upgrading.

Jul 29th, 2009

Always a very long wait and she does not have a nurse if you call you might get a call back at the very end of the day. The office is not the cleanest i have seen needs major updating The staff is not the friendliest.