Learn more about Dr. Rekha Bhandari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Bhandari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhandari
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhandari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Bhandari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandari graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Bhandari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- Wyckoff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha DR Bhandari MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rekha D. Bhandari practice?
- Dr. Rekha Bhandari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Bhandari practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.