A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Bhandari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Bhandari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Bhandari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandari graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Bhandari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- Wyckoff Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha DR Bhandari MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rekha D. Bhandari practice?
- Dr. Rekha Bhandari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Bhandari practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.