A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Bhandari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Bhandari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Bhandari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhandari graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Bhandari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- Wyckoff Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhandari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rekha D. Bhandari practice?
Dr. Rekha Bhandari practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Woodside, NY.
See Ridgewood Internists, Ridgewood Geriatric Doctors, and Ridgewood Pulmonologists.