A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Chandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Chandran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Chandran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandran graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Chandran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Chandran MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Chandran practice?
- Dr. Rekha Chandran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Chandran practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Vancouver Internists.