A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheruvattath
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheruvattath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheruvattath graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Cheruvattath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath practice?
- Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath has 1 office location.
Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Gastroenterologists.