A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheruvattath graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Cheruvattath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath practice?
- Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Gastroenterologists.