Learn more about Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheruvattath
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cheruvattath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheruvattath graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Cheruvattath has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath practice?
- Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath has 1 office location.
Dr. Rekha Cheruvattath practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Gastroenterologists.