A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Dharmapuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharmapuri graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Dharmapuri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Dharmapuri MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Dharmapuri practice?
- Dr. Rekha Dharmapuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Rekha Dharmapuri practices Internal Medicine near Binghamton, NY.
See Binghamton Internists.