Dr. Rekha Issar Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Rekha Issar?

Winter Haven location is dirty and you'll be waiting forever

Posted on April 29th, 2017

Walked in on a Saturday with jus 1 person in the waiting room. I was called into the back room about 20 minutes later but then they left me sitting the the back room by myself for over an hour. They said its because I didn't have an appointment so the following week I made an appointment for my results. My appointment was for 12 noon got there at 11:55 a.m and did not get called back and put into a room until 1:30pm. Then they left me in there for another 40 minutes keep in mind there were only 2 patients in the waiting room this time around and I HAD an appointment. Now the front desk girl had an excuse that they only have 1 Dr. On Saturdays and she was nasty and rude. Bottom line I'm changing Doctors, the owner needs to add on another Dr and stop being so cheap, clean up those dirty chairs in the waiting area, and make sure their staff can relate to patients when they get frustrated not say slick things out of their mouth in response. Oh, and just to sum it all up my appointment was for noon and I finally saw the Doctor at 2:10 pm and was out at 2:25 P.M. such a sad shame

Great Dr.

Posted on July 26th, 2015

I recommend Dr. Issar for any new patience.He works with you and listens and makes sure your taking your medication as prescribed!I been going there 2 years now always clean and have a good trust level in this office and the people and Dr.s1

Unprofessional

Posted on February 28th, 2014

Dr. Issa was by far the most unprofessional professional I have ever had the displeasure to encounter. She has several "doc in a box" type practices in our area and caters to those who can least afford her financial manipulation. Her focus is very clearly centered on the "dollar ectomy". There was a time in our country's history that Physician could be admired and respected, but Dr. R. Issar and those like her are exactly what is wrong with our healthcare system today.

Please find a different doctor...

Posted on September 4th, 2011

Do yourself a favor and run away if you are even considering this doctor. If you are already a patient, then you already know why. The worst doctor I have ever met. She is very demeaning and is clueless when it comes to medical knowledge. All she wants is your money! And the 4 hour wait is EVERY visit. Do whatever you can to change from her practice. I am not a patient, I am a former employee, so sadly I have seen the worst of her.

Posted on July 27th, 2017