Overall Review

2.4

July 26th, 2015
Great Dr.
I recommend Dr. Issar for any new patience.He works with you and listens and makes sure your taking your medication as prescribed!I been going there 2 years now always clean and have a good trust level in this office and the people and Dr.s1

February 28th, 2014
Unprofessional
Dr. Issa was by far the most unprofessional professional I have ever had the displeasure to encounter. She has several "doc in a box" type practices in our area and caters to those who can least afford her financial manipulation. Her focus is very clearly centered on the "dollar ectomy". There was a time in our country's history that Physician could be admired and respected, but Dr. R. Issar and those like her are exactly what is wrong with our healthcare system today.

September 3rd, 2011
Please find a different doctor...
Do yourself a favor and run away if you are even considering this doctor. If you are already a patient, then you already know why. The worst doctor I have ever met. She is very demeaning and is clueless when it comes to medical knowledge. All she wants is your money! And the 4 hour wait is EVERY visit. Do whatever you can to change from her practice. I am not a patient, I am a former employee, so sadly I have seen the worst of her.