Overall Review

2.5

April 22nd, 2014
Best Doctor I've visited in all my years
Very quick service at front desk, greeted with a smile. Every concern I had about my health was quickly addressed. This is a very efficient doctor I highly recommend you try her out! Thank you millbrook internal medicine for helping me improve my overall health

August 12th, 2013
Horrible practice
Your practice is very terrible your staff you have working for you is nothing less than rude i will be in contact with somebody higher than yall to complain because the way yall treat patients is a disgrace

June 28th, 2013
Worst doctor and staff I have ever seen
I chose this doctor because of her location. I am currently on Medicaid and disability for Crohns disease and I while I have a GI doctor I needed a GP. I was planning on starting back to work within the month . My initial appt with her took almost 3 months to get. Iwas her first patient of the day and my appt was at 10am and I still waited almost 45 minutes to see her. I let her know my complete history in which she said little to nothing. I wanted to make sure she was ok with taking me on because I have had a lot of illnesses due to the immuno suppressants I have been on and the Crohns itself. I have had to call this doctor and her office for over 2 weeks to get 2 prescriptions called in. One for an anti nausea drug and the other for B 12 injections. I have had to call back repeatedly and been told over and over they would get back with me and never did. Finally today I called my insurance company to report her and her staff for either complete incompetence or apathy, I don't know which one it is. Please, do yourself a favor. Find a real doctor who didn't get their degree from University of Aruba. A real doctor would NEVER put up with an office staff like this. I honestly hate that I have to even give one star.

August 29th, 2012
No refills!
Dr. Jain is a nice lady but she is in & out of your room when you come for your appt. She does not try to get to the root of your problem. She put me on some pain meds cause I am in constant pain & when I called to get them refilled (over 45 days later) she said she wouldn't refill them. She had only gave me a 30 day supply but I tried to use them wisely/ only when needed. I would recommend another Dr for medicade!

April 10th, 2012
The office staff did not use gloves when taking my blood. The doctor just came in while i was undressing and the gynecological exam took less than 2 minutes. I felt violated! Then the assistant and the doctor just walked out of the room and came back 20 mins later asking basically why was i still there. They didnt tell me to get dressed or that the exam was over. And i agree with the earlier rating. the blood pressure is a joke, that plus her using the stethoscope took less than 1 min. TERRIBLE!!!

October 16th, 2010
Dr Jain is quite friendly during examinations and gives helpful hints to my medical problems.

February 9th, 2010
Not to be mean, but the term some folks would use to describe Dr. Jain is: a crack-pot doctor. Her bedside manner is without question, terrible. Every time we see her she acts like she would rather be somewhere else. She acts like shes tolerating your presence in the room and can't wait for you to leave. Taking your blood pressure is a joke. She blows the cuff up and instantly lets it deflate, not even listening to your pulse. When she goes to listen to your heart, she puts the stethoscope to your chest for one second or less. (I've counted) This happens every time. She's just going through the motions. She is basically a 'script' doctor. She just wants her $3 co-pay and pretty much acts like she just wants to get you out of there. Her demeanor is that of someone who could really care less about you or your health. Maybe her personal life is in shambles and brings that to the office. If you need a Medicaid doctor, choose someone else.

May 25th, 2009
A Good Doctor
Dr. Jain is a good doctor but it takes awhile to develop a relationship with her. She does not tell you a lot about how she reaches a diagnosis but she is usually right on track. She was always great about getting you in if you were sick and there was never much of a delay.

February 23rd, 2008
Warning
Tries to do too much before referring to a specialist.