A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Khandeparker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Khandeparker is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khandeparker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khandeparker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Khandeparker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandeparker graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Khandeparker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Vilas Khandeparker MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rekha V. Khandeparker practice?
- Dr. Rekha Khandeparker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Khandeparker practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Hematologists, and Chicago Oncologists.