Learn more about Dr. Rekha Khandeparker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Khandeparker is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khandeparker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khandeparker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Khandeparker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandeparker graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Khandeparker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Vilas Khandeparker MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rekha V. Khandeparker practice?
- Dr. Rekha Khandeparker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Khandeparker practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Hematologists, and Chicago Oncologists.