A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Khandeparker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Khandeparker is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Khandeparker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandeparker graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Khandeparker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Vilas Khandeparker MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rekha V. Khandeparker practice?
- Dr. Rekha Khandeparker has 1 office location.
Dr. Rekha Khandeparker practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Hematologists, and Chicago Oncologists.