A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Khera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khera
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Khera, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khera graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Khera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Vasudeva Khera BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rekha V. Khera practice?
- Dr. Rekha Khera has 1 office location.
Dr. Rekha Khera practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Internists and Pontiac Cardiologists.