A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Kostecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Kostecke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Kostecke, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eye Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostecke graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Kostecke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Kostecke BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Kostecke practice?
- Dr. Rekha Kostecke has 1 office location.
Dr. Rekha Kostecke practices Pediatrics near Milford, MI.
See Milford Pediatricians.