Learn more about Dr. Rekha Kostecke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Kostecke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Kostecke, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Eye Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kostecke graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Kostecke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kostecke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rekha Kostecke practice?
Dr. Rekha Kostecke practices Pediatrics near Milford, MI.
See Milford Pediatricians.