A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Agarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Agarwal, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Agarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Agarwal MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Rekha Agarwal has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Agarwal practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Endocrinologists.