A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Agarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agarwal
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Agarwal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Agarwal, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Agarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Agarwal MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Agarwal practice?
- Dr. Rekha Agarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Rekha Agarwal practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Endocrinologists.