A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Agarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Agarwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Agarwal, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary ACTH Hypersecretion
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agarwal graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Agarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agarwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans