Dr. Rekha Manghnani MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics San Jose, CA

March 27th, 2013
Parent
She is a very good doctor, She always answer all questions with patience. So friendly and understanding nature. Listen all your problem and give solutions.. I would definitely recommend her.

October 18th, 2012
Lover hr
She is so sweet and caring for my children when we visit her she's always patient and a great listener!!

February 15th, 2011
Great Dr.!!!
Dr. Manghnani has bee my childrens dr. for at least 5 years maybe longer. When we go into her office she doesn't just pull out her prescription pad and push us out the door. I have one child who is VERY shy an has problems with "accidents" I was so impressed with the way Dr. Manghnani made her feel like it was okay and that she shouldn't be emberassed, it melted my heart! All of my children love her! We took a trip to India an two of my children got sick (I'm American so the way they medicate in India is very different than what I'm used to). I called the after care And left a message for her to call... Can u believe she called me, in India. I could go on and on about the wonderful way she has treated me and my family but I'll have to stop here. I will just say again, GREAT Dr.!!!!