A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Mehta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Mehta, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Calvary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Dolatrai Mehta MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rekha D. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Rekha Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rekha Mehta practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.