A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Nugaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Nugaram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Nugaram, FACE, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugaram graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Nugaram has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Nugaram FACE and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Nugaram practice?
- Dr. Rekha Nugaram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Nugaram practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Colonial Heights, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackstone, VA and Chester, VA.
See Colonial Heights Endocrinologists.