A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Mehta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Piyush Mehta MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rekha P. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Rekha Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rekha Mehta practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.