A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Mehta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Queens Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Piyush Mehta MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rekha P. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Rekha Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Rekha Mehta practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.