Dr. Rekha Panvelkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rekha Panvelkar?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Rekha Panvelkar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2015

I left the office in tears, all I wanted was help with my son ive been waiting on paperwork for my son to get him special needs help first they told me they misplaced his whole file a moth passed & nothing it's two months later & my child is struggling in school. I went there with the upmost respect & to hear one of the staff members call me a lier hurt me deeply. The women that sits at the front desk is the WORSE she had the nerves to close the window & label me as "the one with the red stripped shirt" I can never get them on the phone & one of the nurses looked at my child as if he was doing something wrong. I wouldn't recommend them to my WORSE enemy. The secondary dr. had a attitude because my husband was concerned about my son skin laughed in my face & said I wasnt using cooking oil & since i was a stay at home mom I had more than enough time to do it right. Just no remorse for human life or feelings. May GOD bless them all despite of how they treated my family.....

December 10th, 2009