A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Pramod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Pramod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Pramod, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 34 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Female Infertility
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Pramod graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Pramod has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Pramod MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Pramod practice?
- Dr. Rekha Pramod has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Pramod practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Milford, MI.
See West Bloomfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.