A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Quazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Quazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Quazi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Quazi graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Quazi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Quazi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Quazi practice?
- Dr. Rekha Quazi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Quazi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Chelmsford, MA.
See Chelmsford Pediatricians and Chelmsford Pediatric Specialists.