Learn more about Dr. Rekha Quazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Quazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quazi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Quazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Quazi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quazi graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Quazi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Quazi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Quazi practice?
- Dr. Rekha Quazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rekha Quazi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Chelmsford, MA.
See Chelmsford Pediatricians and Chelmsford Endocrinologists.