Learn more about Dr. Rekha Quazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Quazi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quazi
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quazi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Quazi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quazi graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Quazi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Quazi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rekha Quazi practice?
- Dr. Rekha Quazi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rekha Quazi practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Chelmsford, MA.
See Chelmsford Pediatricians and Chelmsford Pediatric Specialists.