A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Sachdeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Sachdeva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Sachdeva, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdeva graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Sachdeva has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha V Sachdeva BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rekha V. Sachdeva practice?
- Dr. Rekha Sachdeva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Sachdeva practices Pediatrics near South El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA.
See South El Monte Pediatricians.