- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Sundar is Good. Dr. Sundar has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Sundar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundar graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sundar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sundar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Sundar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rekha Sundar practice?
Dr. Rekha Sundar practices Internal Medicine near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Dracut, MA and North Andover, MA.
See Chelmsford Internists.