A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rehka Udupa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rehka Udupa, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rehka Udupa, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Udupa graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Udupa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rehka S Udupa BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rehka S. Udupa practice?
- Dr. Rehka Udupa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rehka Udupa practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.