Learn more about Dr. Rekha Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Vikram Shah MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rekha V. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rekha Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Gastroenterologists.