A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rekha Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Vikram Shah MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rekha V. Shah practice?
- Dr. Rekha Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Gastroenterologists.