A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Yagnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Yagnik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yagnik graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yagnik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rekha Pratap Yagnik MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rekha P. Yagnik practice?
- Dr. Rekha Yagnik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rekha Yagnik practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.