A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rekha Yagnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rekha Yagnik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yagnik graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yagnik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yagnik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rekha P. Yagnik practice?
Dr. Rekha Yagnik practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA and Upper Darby, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.