A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Relda Setliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Relda Setliff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Relda Setliff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Setliff graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Setliff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Relda Jeanne Strain Setliff MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Relda J. Setliff practice?
- Dr. Relda Setliff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Relda Setliff practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.