Internist

Follow Up show details Follow Up
by Priscilla Watkins on Apr 9th, 2016

Dr. Setliff is kind, friendly, and very professional. She does not rush , spends time with me. You don't have to wait a long time. She is the BEST!

by Charlotte. Morrisette on Jan 1st, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Relda Setliff for over 20 years and I trust her decision concerning my well being.

Oct 12th, 2014

I haven't encountered a Dr like Dr Relda S in a very long time. She's very attentive and genuine. I appreciate her svcs.

Ms show details Ms
by Virginia on May 15th, 2014

When I called the office initially and spoke with Dr. Setliff's Medical Assistant Luz, who was rude and slightly argumentative, I should have stopped there. I went ahead and scheduled the appt because I at least wanted to give the "physician" a chance. I have been in the office twice, called at least 7 times and have almost ALWAYS had to deal with Luz! Well no more!!! She is very abrupt, rude and the MAIN reason I will not return to this office. Dr. Setliff should be ashamed of having someone so unprofessional work with her patients. Not only will I not return to this office, I am contacting the insurance company to let them know that such a person is employed there and patients should not be subjected to such a person. LUZ is why I'm leaving this office and will not refer anyone there. She had a HORRIBLE attitude!

May 21st, 2012

I love this Dr.she took care of my father while he was sick and she made sure we all knew what was going on at all times.

patient show details patient
May 24th, 2011

great doctor , listens and solves any problem, strongly recomended