Internists

5959 Harry Hines Blvd
Ste 1104
Dallas, TX 75235
214-630-5191
Locations and availability (2)

|  Ms  |  show details
by Virginia on May 15th, 2014

When I called the office initially and spoke with Dr. Setliff's Medical Assistant Luz, who was rude and slightly argumentative, I should have stopped there. I went ahead and scheduled the appt because I at least wanted to give the "physician" a chance. I have been in the office twice, called at least 7 times and have almost ALWAYS had to deal with Luz! Well no more!!! She is very abrupt, rude and the MAIN reason I will not return to this office. Dr. Setliff should be ashamed of having someone so unprofessional work with her patients. Not only will I not return to this office, I am contacting the insurance company to let them know that such a person is employed there and patients should not be subjected to such a person. LUZ is why I'm leaving this office and will not refer anyone there. She had a HORRIBLE attitude!

|  Critical-I do not recommend  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2013

Dr. Setliff was very quite and generally very nice during the check-up. She was distant, I chalked her it up to a personality trait, no problem! This does not bother me but the out come did. There are three reasons why I would never recommend Dr. Setliff. 1) She ordered many tests that I did not ask for. When I asked her why, she would not give me a straight explanation. 2) Some tests that I did ask for, she did not order. Which, if she had ordered, would have correctly diagnosed me. 3) She was judgmental. She assumed the only way I could have contracted the STD, which I ended up having, is that either me or my wife must have cheated on each other. She said as much! If you decide to go to her, please read the tests that are ordered and make sure you ask the correct questions. But, I guess that is what should be done for all aspects of life : )

|  show details
May 21st, 2012

I love this Dr.she took care of my father while he was sick and she made sure we all knew what was going on at all times.

|  patient  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

great doctor , listens and solves any problem, strongly recomended