Dr. Relief Jones, MD

by Sam Porter on Apr 28th, 2016

Expert in his field.

Authentic Sincere Model Of show details Authentic Sincere Model Of
Feb 22nd, 2016

In this busy world it is rare to find physicians that are genuinely concerned on your well being. Dr Jones is absolutely one of those caregivers... Very bright, talented and mannerly young man.

Inappropriate show details Inappropriate
Jan 21st, 2016

Dr.Relief Jones lll suffers from Napoleon complex. When you question his mistakes he gets defensive and speaks down to the person. I am a senior citizen and don't appreciate being told I'm old and forgetful. I don't remind him of his physical appearance or forgetfulness.

Aug 2nd, 2011

I had a great experience. I am taking my husband too.

Excellent Eye Care show details Excellent Eye Care
Nov 15th, 2010

My husband has been a patient of Dr Relief Jones III for over 4 years. My husband has has many serious high risk complications with his eyes which have included a detached retina, glaucaoma, and infections . Dr Jones has successfully treated each situation which in fact has resulted in saving my husband's eyesight. As a witness to his superior medical ability, I also switched over to his clinic. He recently performed caretact surgery (Restore lens) in one of my eyes. I was so happy with his work in this procedure..less than 24 hrs after surgery, I was seeing 20/20. Dr Jones is very dedicated, compassionate and provides excellent medical care. We will continue to trust him with all our eye care needs.

Botox injections show details Botox injections
by Miki on Oct 10th, 2010

Was satisfied with the results and the price was right.

Oct 9th, 2010

Dr. Jones was very professional. He explained in great detail my condition and treatment options. He was available for questions and even shared articles regarding my condition. I highly recommend Dr. Jones.