A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rella Hartman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rella Hartman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rella Hartman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hartman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rella Hartman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rella Hartman practice?
- Dr. Rella Hartman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rella Hartman practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.