horrible show details horrible
May 5th, 2015

I have never been made as uncomfortable as this woman made me feel. After 10 minutes talking to her, she made me feel as if my complaints were all in my head. More disappointing that I had hope in not just a doctor but a female doctor who hopefully had emotions and hormones.

by Lillian on Jan 22nd, 2015

How can I locate Dr. Gupta? I have tried with no avail. I was told she moved from the last location I visited. Anyone knows her phone number please?

Ms. show details Ms.
by Amy on Dec 12th, 2014

I had another serious illness when I started seeing Dr. Gupta. She and her staff were very sympathetic to my needs. She really helped me get my blood sugar under control. She always gave me the time and attention I needed. I had been to a few endocrinologists and she was the best.

Burned out dr ...dropped by our major insurance too show details Burned out dr ...dropped by our major insurance too
by Sharon m on Dec 8th, 2014

Awful even our insurance dropped her. She is burned out, looks half asleep out of boredom when you speak to her. Wasted my time when the 24 hr urine came back, she knew the lab didn't record the volume, But told me that after the copay was taken. She is really burned out, yet her waiting room was always empty when I came in. Save your co-pay save your time don't bother with her.