A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rema Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Menon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Menon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parsons State Hospital & Training Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rema Sivasankara Menon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rema S. Menon practice?
- Dr. Rema Menon has 1 office location.
Dr. Rema Menon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Parsons, KS.
See Parsons Family Physicians and Parsons Primary Care Doctors.