A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rema Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Menon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Menon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parsons State Hospital & Training Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rema Sivasankara Menon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rema S. Menon practice?
- Dr. Rema Menon has 1 office location.
Dr. Rema Menon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Parsons, KS.
See Parsons Family Physicians and Parsons General Practitioners.