A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remberto Paulo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Remberto Paulo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Remberto Paulo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulo graduated from School Of Health Sciences - University Of The Philippines System, Palo.
Dr. Paulo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remberto C Paulo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Remberto C. Paulo practice?
- Dr. Remberto Paulo has 1 office location.
Dr. Remberto Paulo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Pediatricians and Charleston Endocrinologists.