A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remedios Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Abad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remedios Del Abad MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Remedios D. Abad practice?
- Dr. Remedios Abad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Remedios Abad practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.