A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remedios Pana-Sarmiento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Remedios Pana-Sarmiento, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pana-Sarmiento graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Pana-Sarmiento has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remedios Garces Pana-Sarmiento MD is a female Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Remedios G. Pana-Sarmiento practice?
- Dr. Remedios Pana-Sarmiento has 1 office location.
Dr. Remedios Pana-Sarmiento practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Pathologists.