A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remel Buslig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buslig
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Buslig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Remel Buslig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buslig graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Buslig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center South Arkansas
- Ashley County Medical Center
- Ouachita County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remel Carino Buslig MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Remel C. Buslig practice?
- Dr. Remel Buslig has 1 office location.
Dr. Remel Buslig practices Family Medicine near Crossett, AR.
See Crossett Primary Care Doctors.