A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remel Buslig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buslig
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buslig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Remel Buslig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buslig graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Buslig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center South Arkansas
- Ashley County Medical Center
- Ouachita County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remel Carino Buslig MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Remel C. Buslig practice?
- Dr. Remel Buslig has 1 office location.
Dr. Remel Buslig practices Family Medicine near Crossett, AR.
See Crossett Primary Care Doctors.