A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remeline Damasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Remeline Damasco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Remeline Damasco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Damasco graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Damasco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remeline Corpus Damasco MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Remeline C. Damasco practice?
- Dr. Remeline Damasco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Remeline Damasco practices Internal Medicine near Keene, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Brattleboro, VT.
See Keene Internists.