A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remi Soile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Soile graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.
Dr. Soile has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remi Omotoye Soile MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Remi O. Soile practice?
- Dr. Remi Soile has 4 office locations.
Dr. Remi Soile practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Eastpointe, MI.
See Southfield Internists.