A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remia Paduga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Remia Paduga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Remia Paduga, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paduga graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Paduga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remia Sobremisana Paduga MD is a female Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Remia S. Paduga practice?
- Dr. Remia Paduga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Remia Paduga practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See Oceanside Neurologists.