A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remigijus Satkauskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Remigijus Satkauskas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Remigijus Satkauskas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Satkauskas graduated from Kaunas Med Inst, Kaunas, Lithuania Fn 616-01.
Dr. Satkauskas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Kewanee Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remigijus Satkauskas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Remigijus Satkauskas practice?
- Dr. Remigijus Satkauskas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Remigijus Satkauskas practices Family Medicine near Wyoming, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Kewanee, IL and Galva, IL.
See Wyoming Family Physicians.