A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remigio Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bautista
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Bautista Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bautista has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remigio Lopez Bautista MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Remigio L. Bautista practice?
- Dr. Remigio Bautista has 2 office locations.
Dr. Remigio Bautista practices General Practice near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland General Practitioners.