A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remigio Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bautista has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remigio Lopez Bautista MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Remigio L. Bautista practice?
- Dr. Remigio Bautista has 2 office locations.
Dr. Remigio Bautista practices General Practice near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.