A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remigio Villegas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Remigio Villegas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villegas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villegas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Villegas graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Villegas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeside Behavioral Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remigio C Villegas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Remigio C. Villegas practice?
- Dr. Remigio Villegas has 1 office location.
Dr. Remigio Villegas practices Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.