Dr. Remo Fabbri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 21st, 2015
He is not board certified. He talked about things that were totally unrelated to me, and often made silly comments.

February 4th, 2015
the very best !
dr. fabbri is very professional & extremely caring. i was a cancer patient & was very ill at one time & had lost an extreme amount of weight. dr. fabbri is the very best in the business when it comes to knowledge of medications. he got me back on track with the proper medication & saved my life. i have the utmost respect for dr. fabbri & sincerely appreciate all the help he has given me. i highly recommend dr. fabbri.

February 13th, 2013
Careful, thoughtful, thorough, knowledgable
I am 62 and I have seen four psychiatrists over the years. Three of them were doc-in-a-box prescription writers with no interest and little skill in exploring my situation, with typically a half hour diagnostic visit and then 15 min. follow-ups, or nothing but nurse practitioner follow-ups. Their treatments were also ineffective. In contrast, Dr. Fabbri has provided a thoughtful, considered and careful diagnosis, made over two long visits involving testing. He has allowed for more information to adjust his views and continually re-thinks the problem and adjusts the treatment in consideration of the response. This is a very intelligent person who cared enough to spend considerable time with me to get a clear sense of my symptoms, listens carefully, has called me in between to check up (WHO DOES THAT?) and seems to know his stuff, but without being rigid or being invested in his initial assessment. In my book, that's a formula for success, and I hope we'll get there. Only three stars for accurate diagnosis because I'm not sure we're there yet, an assessment he shares.

January 29th, 2013
Kind, intelligent, insightful, conscientious
Dr. Fabbri cares about his patients and takes all the time you need to solve a problem. He returns calls immediately and will offer flexible appointments. What an intelligent and insightful doctor! I can't recommend him enough. I can never repay him for all the support he has given me.

April 19th, 2011
Easy-going & open-minded, knowledgable
I am 44 and have been in therapy since age 10 for depression which was later diagnosed as bi-polar disorder in my early 20's. Needless to say I have worked with many doctors and feel confident that Dr. Fabbri is a motivated & well-trained pyschiatrist with an open mind, diverse skills and the ability to put new patients at ease during the initial interview which probably helps him diagnose more quickly than other doctors with a less patient-friendly approach.