A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remo Morelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Remo Morelli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morelli graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remo Lucio Morelli MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Remo L. Morelli practice?
- Dr. Remo Morelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Remo Morelli practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.