A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remo Morelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morelli
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Morelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Remo Morelli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Morelli graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remo L Morelli MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Remo L. Morelli practice?
- Dr. Remo Morelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Remo Morelli practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Cardiologists.