Dr. Remon Fino MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 9 reviews

October 18th, 2016
Pathetic
He made up his own mind what he was going to do without really talking to me.

January 17th, 2014
I thank God for Dr. Fino
When I came to Dr. Fino I was using a walker and was in such horrible pain that I literally felt like I was being tortured to death with no hope in site. Dr. Fino was the answer to my prayers. Not only did he help me with my pain management he helped me regain hope and that means a lot when you can barely get around. He has me walking and smiling again and I wouldn't trade him for all the others in the books. This doctor cares and listens and he does help. I would recommend this angel to all who are suffering. Thank God for bringing him into my life and giving me Hope.

January 6th, 2014
Horrible treatment
I went to Dr. Fino for chronic back pain from failed back surgery. I already had about 8 epideral injections prior to seeing him. He insisted we try it again with a new procedure he does in office. BIG mistake! It left me in more horrible pain, and at least when i had the prior injections they gave me something for pain and anxiety. I mean who sits there calmly while someone jabs a 6 inch needle into their spine and doesnt feel pain? They never return phone calls or give test results. I would not go to him ever again!

May 20th, 2013
horrible follow up
good doctor friendly people when you're there but horrible horrible returning calls never return calls for your questions never give results and then get upset when you call back...wish they simply gave u an answer then id leave them alone. Not recomend

July 20th, 2012
Love this dr! He's been such a huge relief for me and my family!
I went to see Dr. Fino for severe back pain. He knew immediately that I would need surgery and didn't want to waste anymore time with doing treatments that were not going to benefit me. He placed me on oral medications and sent me to a neurosurgeon. He listened to me. For once a doctor just actually listened. Sometimes I think doctors get so wrapped up with quantity over quality, but Dr. Fino stayed put until all of my concerns were address. Never once made me feel rushed. His staff is really sweet too. I've come to notice lately that some office staff is just horrible! It's a real shame that the doctor could be the best, but his staff is a train wreck! Not here. I recommend seeing Dr. Fino and his staff. By the time you are feeling so much pain to see such a doctor, he and his staff will make you feel assured that everything will be alright, they know what you are going through.

May 23rd, 2011
No Follow-Up
I saw Dr. Fino for a lower back injury. He performed a reasonable exam, listened to some of my concerns, but made the problem significantly worse because of hyper-extending my back & legs. During my initial visit he was mentioning performing some procedures, in his office, that are normally performed in an OR.He ordered an MRI - but neither he or his staff would give me the results. I had to get a copy from the imaging center in order to find out what was wrong with my back. Looking for another doctor!

March 29th, 2011
No personal service
I went to see Dr. Fino with neck pain. He ordered an MRI for my lower back..Found nothing. He then sent me to physical therapy..For a lower back injury i had dont 14 yrs ago..He was treating hip pain..I have bercitis there..I went to see him for the incredible neck pain..He won't give me a shot (which is why i was there) The staff tried to accuse me of using morphine when to took my UA..I am so far from doing that..They also denied giving me certain meds i was trying to get a refill on..This staff can't remember anything and i guess isn't reading my chart when prescibing meds..Then gave me a pain patch, I got very sick from it...A couple of wks ltr. they gave me another one. I mentioned the first one ,,she said "we haven't given you a patch before" I feel so violated..Not cared for..They can'tget it together in the office..Nurse is pretty curt.also..

September 29th, 2009
pain management
Dr. Fino and his staff are very kind, professional and helpful. He is currently helping me w/ pain mgmt. and while we are waiting for 3rd opinion on 2nd surgical L5-S1 recrunstruction, he is handling my need for relief well. Although the injections have not given the relief we hoped, he is consistent in finding ways to relieve pain (thru meds and continuous evaluation) until other surgical options can be met. His wait time b/tween visits is 6 weeks but if you need to get in sooner, he will most definitely meet you and is quite patient if you persist.I do recommend him but do not think he has good advice on surgical options. Needing to get good recommendations for a surgeon elsewhere is required.

August 13th, 2008
very poor doctor
i told him the meds i was taking and that a certian med makes me vomit he the didnt want to prescribe me a percocet or a oxy contin he wanted to give me kadian which is the same as avinza=(the one i had probems with)which in turn made me spend 60 dollars for a med i cant even use thanks alot doc you screwed me like the army screwed me