A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Remy Valdivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdivia
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Valdivia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Remy Valdivia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivia graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Valdivia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Remy A Valdivia MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Remy A. Valdivia practice?
- Dr. Remy Valdivia has 1 office location.
Dr. Remy Valdivia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Physiatrists.