A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rena Brand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rena Brand is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rena Brand, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hair Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand graduated from New York University.
Dr. Brand has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rena Sue Brand MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rena S. Brand practice?
- Dr. Rena Brand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rena Brand practices Dermatology near Bethpage, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bethpage Dermatologists.