Internists

10 Auer Ct
Ste C
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
732-390-8888
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Jul 12th, 2012

Very pleased with my experience. Dr. Burghli is knowledgeable and caring. She took her time explaining everything to me and answered all my questions.

|  Dr. Burghli is the best!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

I'm a nurse and because of that I'm very picky about which doctors I go to. A friend of mine, who is also a nurse, recommended Dr.Burghli to me. I've had acne treatments as well as laser hair removal and have never been happier. My skin looks amazing!!

|  Excellent Practice  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2011

I tried laser hair removal in 2 other places in NYC that were fair. This practice by comparison is excellent. The staff is curtious and the doctor is very accomedating and kind. She tells you all of the options and guides you to choose the best treatment course. Also, the place is spotless. I highly recommend it.

|  Laser Hair Removal  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

In college, I came to a point I could no longer deal with my facial hair problems and turned to laser. I earned every dollar that went to laser, working hours and spent thousands of dollars which I would later find out would go to waste. I trusted my doctor. Her sympathy and understanding sold me. She said I'd get rid of my facial hair with between 4-8 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart. After a the second or third treatment I noticed the hairs were thicker, but I was in denial. I continued to get treatment from her, and she continued to provide it without any guidance nor concern for my condition. Her words, however, were kind and knowledge fair. I trusted her. Little did I know, or did SHE know that there were studies upon studies about laser hair removal induced growth on certain skin types. This has been absolutely devastating for me as I experienced incredibly thick hair growth on my face. Knowing the devastation that this could cause on someones life should have given her the slightest motivation to inform her customers. She has ruined my ability to trust in medical professionals ever again. Now I am only left with sleepless nights and anxiety about how I am to live my life confidently.

|  Great Practice  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2010

I went to her for laser hair removal and was so pleased with the experience I had other skin treatments done with her. The results have been great.