A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rena Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rena Falk, MD is board certified in Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics (M.D.), and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Prenatal Care
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Falk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Falk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rena E. Falk practice?
Dr. Rena Falk practices Pediatrics, Medical Genetics, Clinical Cytogenetic, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Geneticists.