A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rena Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falk
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Falk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rena Falk, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Prenatal Care
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Falk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rena Ellen Falk MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Rena E. Falk practice?
- Dr. Rena Falk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rena Falk practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Geneticists.