Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rena Falk
Dr. Rena Falk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Falk is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rena Falk has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Rena Falk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Robert Glazer
Family Medicine, Medical Genetics, General Practice
Los Angeles, CA 1.00 mi37
Dr. Raluca Kurz
West Hollywood, CA 3.11 mi
Dr. Leslie Raffel
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Los Angeles, CA 3.13 mi38