Learn more about Dr. Rena Falk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falk
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Falk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rena Falk, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Prenatal Care
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Falk graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Falk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rena Ellen Falk MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Rena E. Falk practice?
- Dr. Rena Falk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rena Falk practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Geneticists.