Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rena Henriques
Dr. Rena Henriques, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Henriques is affiliated with OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital, Status Active and Appt. Date 10252001. Dr. Henriques has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rena Henriques has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rena Henriques is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Teresa Caulin-Glaser
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi29
Dr. Shannon Codispoti
Internal Medicine, Residency
Columbus, OH 0 mi6
Dr. Sheila Faryman
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Columbus, OH 0 mi15