Learn more about Dr. Rena Henriques:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rena Henriques is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rena Henriques, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henriques graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Henriques has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henriques accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rena M. Henriques practice?
Dr. Rena Henriques practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists.