Learn more about Dr. Rena Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rena Robbins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Halifax Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rena Michel Robbins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rena M. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Rena Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Rena Robbins practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Ormond Beach, FL.
See Ormond Beach Primary Care Doctors.