Learn more about Dr. Rena Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rena Robbins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robbins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Halifax Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rena Michel Robbins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Rena M. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Rena Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. Rena Robbins practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Ormond Beach, FL.
See Ormond Beach Primary Care Doctors.