A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Renae Stafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renae Stafford, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Myocardial Diseases
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Stafford graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Stafford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renae Elizabeth Stafford MD and MPH is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Renae E. Stafford practice?
- Dr. Renae Stafford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Renae Stafford practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.