Learn more about Dr. Renae Stafford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Renae Stafford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stafford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stafford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Renae Stafford, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Myocardial Diseases
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
Education & Awards
Dr. Stafford graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Stafford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Renae Elizabeth Stafford MD and MPH is a female Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Renae E. Stafford practice?
- Dr. Renae Stafford has 1 office location.
Dr. Renae Stafford practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.