inactive

Renaldo Li-Perdomo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.3

May 17th, 2013
I'll Die B4 Returning to This Dr!
My !st time visit with Dr Li-Perdomo my PCP I had a broken hip & he walked into the examining room & without even an exam said that he could not help me, refused to refer me to an Internal Medicine or Orthopedic Specialist because it was too much paperwork & they would reuse me anyway so why bother - TRUE STORY! In addition, he refused to give me any pain medication or even suggest what I should do. At that time, I did not know that my hip was broken. Within 32 hours, I was in surgery, no thanks to this doctor. The 24 hour Nurses line had asked me to please try to make it to see my PCP because I have a fear of hospitals. Now, I have a fear of Primary care givers and always go straight to the ER! One thing, he has a lovely and courteous staff - not their fault!

June 15th, 2011
Avoid at all costs
My HMO insurance assigned me to Li-Perdomo and I made an appt for a regular check-up. The office itself is a run down, and more akin to a community clinic than a doctor's office. It serves primarily serves the Mexican population. After waiting over 45 minutes (mind you, I was the only person in the clinic the whole time), a medical assistant finally took my vitals. I waited another 10 minutes and finally saw the "doctor," an extremely obese, older man who smelled. I told him I wanted a full physical and named off some concerns I had been having. He cut me off before I had even finished telling him my first issue (insomnia) and told me he needed blood tests. I told him I had just had blood tests done 6 months ago with my regular doctor and that everything had come out normal, but he really didn't seem to comprehend anything I was saying. I tried to explain some of my other ailments and he just cut me off again and told me to come back in a month. I saw him for a total of 4 minutes and was ushered off to see another medical assistant to draw blood. By far, the most unprofessional, uncaring, and time-wasting doctor I have ever met in my life. Horrible bedside manners, horrible everything. The fact that the entire office looked unfit and unhealthy also did not help.